We mentioned it before in “sweat it out” that exercise is a great way to detox, as it flushes out the toxins in sweat.
In this article, I’m going to talk about a very nice exercise that is good for physical detox, emotional detox, weight loss, brain function…and fun to practice. Yes, you guess it right, it’s dancing!
Do you remember Grey’s Anatomy in the good old times while we still have “you are my person” Cristina Yang, what did Cristina and Meredith do every time they were extremely upset? They “dance it out”! Dancing was so therapeutic and detoxing, it instantly brought them bank on track.
Dancing truly has a lot of benefits:
- it burns fats
- it increases flexibility and helps improve reflex
- it improves muscle tone and strength
- it helps with the heart function and lung function
- it boosts self-esteem / confidence
- it relieves stress
Above all, it is a beautiful thing to do and to watch.
I recently came across an interesting type of dancing which not only has all the benefits I listed above but also:
- relieves back and joint pain
- promotes good posture and prevents back injuries
- supports digestive health
- increases bone density
- strengthens quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, arms, and back muscles
- exercise important muscles that may not be exercised enough in daily activities
- your body becomes very soft
It is also a gentle form of dancing so it is great for all ages.
Plus, you can show off at the parties 🙂
Want to know what it is? Check it out (click the image below):